One of the most significant social revolutions of the 21st century is the increased life expectancy in America and all around the world. Today, we are able to grow older, enjoy retirement and far beyond. The main question is “how can we age well so we can enjoy those extra years?” For most of us, maintaining quality of life involves being independent and staying as mobile as possible. Keeping your joints in good health is essential if you want to maintain the same level of mobility.
The most universally well-known dietary supplements for joint health are glucosamine, chondroitin, and methylsulfonylmethane (MSM). Featured Ingredient From all of us here at Doctor’s Best, we would like to welcome you to our Newsletter. This information helps you make those important, healthy decisions. Glucosamine and chondroitin, both produced naturally in the body, are structural components of cartilage, the tissue that cushions the joints. Glucosamine supplements are used to help prevent the breakdown of joint tissues and any associated symptoms including discomfort, lack of flexion, joint stiffness and weakness. Chondroitin helps keep cartilage healthy by absorbing fluid (particularly water) into the connective tissue. It may block enzymes that break down cartilage, and it also provides the building blocks for the body to produce new cartilage. MSM provides a source of dietary sulfur and half of the body’s sulfur is found in the skin, muscles, and bones. Sulfur is a critical building block for cartilage, strengthens joint tissues and helps with elasticity.
Researchers have studied the effects of these supplements, individually and in combination, on osteoarthritis, a common type of arthritis that destroys cartilage in the joints. They have shown their efficacy in reducing joint symptoms, improving joint discomfort, joint health and quality of life. Glucosamine, chondroitin, and MSM are the best nutrients to take as a first line of defense in maintaining joint integrity. They provide the building blocks necessary to repair cartilage and restore joint flexibility and function. Doctor’s Best provides three of the most popular and clinically researched joint support nutrients - glucosamine + chondrointin + MSM - into one supplement. You have the opportunity to take charge of your active lifestyle making sure that your joints and cartilage stay healthy.
Glucosamine Chondroitin MSM with OptiMSM® by Doctor’s Best provides the perfect combination of potent dietary supplements that will help you maintain and support joint health throughout your active lifetime.
• Calcium is a broad spectrum nutrient for healthy bone maintenance.
• Optimized to ensure safe and effective calcium utilization.
• Contains high absorption ingredients for bone.
• Helps promote skeletal, muscular, overall health and well-being.
Why take Calcium?
• Generous allowance of Vitamin D to effectively keep bones strong.
• Supplies highly bioactive vitamin K2 to assist in bone calcium management.
• Provides optimized allowances of calcium, magnesium, and other essential bone minerals.
How does it work?
• Offers potential benefits that extend beyond bone to promote overall health and well being.
• Includes zinc, copper, manganese and boron to build bone matrix.
• This formula supplies nutrients proven effective, safe and well-tolerated for bone maintenance.
Doctor’s Best Calcium Bone Maker® Complex with MCH-Cal supplies key bone nutrients in their most bioactive forms. MCHCal supplies natural Calcium and Type 1 Collagen, the predominant protein found in bone. Vitamin C assists bone matrix formation. Vitamin D3 and K2 help support the absorption of calcium into bone and help protect blood vessels from arterial calcification. MCH-Cal has been clinically demonstrated to not disproportionately spike calcium blood serum levels.
For more information on this item, please visit the product page at Calcium Bone Maker.
Vitamin D3 is produced in the skin by absorbing the sun’s UV rays and is obtained from food in limited amounts. Sun protection and climate factors may influence low Vitamin D3 levels. Vitamin D3 is needed for the body to regulate phosphorus and calcium levels for healthy bones, teeth and heart protection. Vitamin D3 is beneficial for immune, cardiovascular, bone density and structure, and cellular function. It plays a role in most organs and systems of the body and immune system.
What are the benefits from Vitamin D3?
• Helps regulate calcium and phosphorus levels needed for healthy bones and teeth.*
• Helps support immune and heart health.*
Why take Vitamin D3?
• Use of sunscreen, limited time in the sun and skin color are factors that make getting sufficient Vitamin D from the sun challenging.*
• Doctor’s Best uses Vitamin D3 which is efficient at converting to active Vitamin D in the body.*
• Vitamin D supports a balanced immune response and keeps the immune system in a normal healthy state of awareness.
How does it work?
• Vitamin D regulates calcium homeostasis in the human body, which is of vital importance as calcium is involved in the function of all cells.
• Calcium balance is also essential for bone growth and formation, as well as for the function of the nervous system.
• Vitamin D has been shown in multiple studies to support healthy bone structure.
Doctor’s Best is excited to announce upcoming changes to the Doctor’s Best website. It is part of our ongoing efforts to bring you the most up to date information on products, health & wellness, company news. Join the Doctor’s Best Team!
Introducing the Doctor’s Best Blog
We are thrilled to announce the launch of our new Blog. This Blog will be updated weekly with articles and information written by an assortment of professionals and experts, discussing varied health topics. This new platform will allow us to better showcase new and up-todate product information, company news, interesting ingredient articles, etc.... Be sure to check it out by visiting the Doctor’s Best Blog.
Each month, a different product will be displayed as part of our Product Spotlight Section. Doctor’s Best Purified & Clear Omega 3 Fish Oil contains pure Southern Pacific Anchovy oil and produced by a patented state-ofthe-art filtration and purification process. Our high-quality Purified & Clear Omega 3 Fish Oil is nearly colorless and contains high amounts of essential omega-3 fatty acids with 800 mg of EPA and 400 mg of DHA per serving to support heart, eye, brain, joint health. Our sustainably-sourced Purified & Clear Omega 3 Fish Oil is fresher than other common fish oil brands and has no reflux or fish burps. Purified & Clear Fish Oil helps support heart health by improving blood flow and overall cardiovascular health as well as promoting memory, learning, and general brain functions.
Brand Ambassador Program
If you’re passionate about a healthy and active lifestyle we want to hear from you! Doctor’s Best is looking for die-hard fans to represent our brand worldwide. Sign up now and tell us why you should be selected as the next Doctor’s Best Brand Ambassador.
Be sure to subscribe to our newsletter for more info on product updates, company news, etc.